Raksha Maha Yantra for Evil Energies Raksha Maha Yantra is best for warding off all the evil energies, the envious and the threats. This yantra is also called as Raksha Kavach yantra. ‘Kavach’ means ‘shell’ over ‘cover’ against anything that threatens your prosperity. This Yantra complete with all the deities of protection to destroy all the evils and provide complete protection.
A combination of 4 most powerful protection Yantras made in thick copper sheet with fine etching: Shri Mahamrityunjaya, Shri Mahakali, Shri Ramraksha, Shri Hanuman Yantras.
Shri Mahamrityunjaya Yantra: This Yantra bestows health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity and contentment. It generates divine vibrations that ward off negative and evil forces and create a powerful protection shield around the wearer. The user is protected from accidents, misfortunes, debts and court cases.
Shri Mahakali: She is one of the Ten Divine Mahavidyas (Goddesses). She is charge of slaying those who rebel against the divinity. It drives away all the dark influences on the occupants of a house.
Shri Ramraksha: Yantra to extinguishes all the evils, and guards the person from all sorts of difficulties. To get rid of obstacles in the way of your success, gain, all round prosperity, fame and luxuries.
Shri Hanuman Yantras: Lord Hanuman Yantra blesses the native with courage, wisdom, mental and physical strength and protection from negative energies.
All these yantras combined together make Raksha Maha Yantra, a complete yantra in itself which offer protection all the negative energies active around you.
Benefits of using this yantra:
• To overcome fear of death, grave dangers and fatal diseases. Makes the Saadhak courageous and healthy.
• To overcome enemies, protection from black magic, evil eye and evil influences.
• To get rid of all perils, obstacles in the way of your success, fame and luxuries.
• For power, authority and vigour.
Mrityunjaya Mahadev Traahimaam Sharanagatam
Janam Mrityu Jara Vyadhi Piditam Karmbandhane
How to use this yantra:
• Yantra energizes the location where it is installed.
• You may place it near the entrance of your home/office/shop or in your living room or reception or study room or office cabin. You may keep it on a table or use as a wall hanging.
• Yantra may be placed facing North or East direction. For meditation purposes, it is best to install the Yantra in the North East direction of your dwelling. North-East is also called Eshaan corner and is recognized as the place of God. This direction is seen as highly charged place as it is the confluence of energies coming from the North magnetic pole and sun rays from East.
• The Yantra placed here gets charged with divine vibrations from universe and provides positive transformation energy/energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.